Paula Deen 13 QT (1700 Watt) XXXL Family-Sized Air Fryer Oven with Rapid Air Circulation System, Air Fry, Rotisserie, Dehydrate, Bake, Interior Light, LED Display, Touch Controls, 50 Recipes
- Brand: Paula Deen
- Color: Black
- Height: 15.75 Inches
- Length: 12.75 Inches
- Weight: 15 Pounds
- Width: 12.25 Inches
- Size: 13 QT
- 13 QT XXXL FAMILY-SIZED AIR FRYER OVEN: Paula Deen’s largest air fryer oven yet! This air fryer oven comes with all the accessories you’d ever need to provide your family with a wide variety of healthier cooking options and some of the best tasting food you’ve ever had. Includes: 13 QT Air Fryer Oven, 3 Racks, Rotating Basket, 10 Skewers, Skewer Rack, Rotisserie Rod, Rotisserie Forks, Handle for Rotisserie Rod/Skewer Rack, and Drip Tray. Inside Dimensions: L:9.25in x W:10in x H:6.5in
- VERSATILE COOKING OPTIONS: Use the oven’s simple touch controls to set the timer and the recommended cooking temperature to air fry, bake, rotisserie and even dehydrate. Plus, this air fryer oven includes 50 of Paula Deen’s famous air fryer oven recipes to help you create a variety of delicious and healthier meals.
- RAPID AIR CIRCULATION SYSTEM: Powered at 1700 watts, the rapid air circulation system allows for larger portions of food or a variety of foods to be cooked at the same time and at faster cooking times. Plus, it doesn’t heat up your kitchen or leave oil residue and fumes in your home.
- SUPPORTS A HEALTHIER LIFESTYLE: Do you love crispy, crunchy, savory fried foods that are juicy and tender on the inside, but not all the fat and added calories? Then you need an air fryer oven. When cooking with an air fryer oven, you benefit from less fat and up to 85% less calories because little to no oil is used. Cook healthier food options for you and your family, such as Chicken, Steak, Pork, Fish, Root Vegetables, French Fries, Pizza, Cake… the list goes on and on.
- SPECIAL ROTISSERIE AND DEHYDRATE FUNCTIONS: This oven does it all! Beyond air frying, you can use also this oven to rotisserie a full chicken or roast (up to 4lbs), and dehydrate your favorite meats, fruits and veggies – with portions large enough to serve everyone around the dinner table.