Hand Mixer Electric – 3 speed mixer electric handheld,Kitchen aid stand hand electric small mini cordless mixer handheld,Compact Lightweight immersion Blender for Baking Cake,Egg Cream,egg Beater,Black
- Brand: JOYKI
- Color: Black
- Height: 1.6 Inches
- Length: 5.51 Inches
- Weight: 0.48 Pounds
- Width: 4.35 Inches
- Be At Ease Use—Reinforcement blending blade on the stick blender, do not worry about the blade will fall off. Also the anti-splash stainless-stell coverage is easy to keep without splash anymore. You can be at ease use the hand mixer electric.This mixer is very convenient, compact, and is also suitable for outdoor BBQ.
- Durable & Solid Internal Structure—Thecuisinart immersion blender handheld built in copper motor, the heat dissipation is much better than normal motor, which working life is longger than competitor 200% at least. Thicken the section of the machine and the stick connection, the blender arm will lock into the kitchen aid mixer assecories blender tightly
- Strong Power & Speed—The Handheld Egg Beater 2000mAh/5.55WH, Variable 3 speed & Turbo Function. Suitable for hot/cold liquids, choose different gears (low, medium, high) to achieve different liquids (milk, coffee, chocolate, juice, eggs) Etc.) Ideal foaming effect,and we recommend that you put foods that need to be stirred in a high degree of more than 3INCH kitchen utensils, prevent small mixers power from excessively caused liquid sputtering
- It’s worth noting—Adjust the gear. Just turn mixers kitchen electric stand mixer on, it is the low-speed gear. At this time, the bottom light will be on. Press the on/off switch twice to adjust the speed. From low speed to medium speed, press the switch twice again. Change to a high-speed gear, don’t let the host touch water, and try to save it in an environment below 60 degrees Celsius
- Note—The charging time of this hand mixer electric is 3.5 hours. In the high-speed gear, our mixer electric handheld can work for more than 2 hours, if it is in the low-medium gear, it can reach more than 3 hours (the mixing time is usually the best It is within 5 minutes, too much time will damage the performance of the motor and affect the service life of the battery).